Reduces under-eye swelling by helping remove excess fluid under the eye while the cool jade stone constricts blood vessels to further minimize swelling
Reduces wrinkles by tightening skin and stimulating facial muscles
Improves overall skin condition by stimulating facial blood circulation
HOW TO USE
Can be used with a serum, moisturizer, mask or alone
1) Apply serum, moisturizer, or mask (optional).
2) Start rolling! Either start at the chest or the forehead, using outward and upward motions doing about three up-and-out passes per area. After just a few strokes on your face, neck and decolletage, you’ll see that your skin is brighter and your fine lines are literally rolled out.
3) Keep at it for about two minutes.
4) If you applied a mask and it starts to get sticky (this is good—it means the product is being pushed down into your skin), spray a little mist on your face to get things moving again. If you applied a clear serum or moisturizer, this is where you’ll see your face start to flush. This is also good—it means you’re increasing the circulation to your face and helping with cell rebuilding, collagen boosting, and lymphatic drainage.
5) Wash your face and roller clean. And you're done !
6) Do this 3 - 4 times a week for maximum results.